Gift Card Policies
- Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Lost gift cards will be replaced only upon presentment of the original receipt, in the Accounting Department. All research is done by Gift Card number, which is printed on your receipt. We cannot research by date, credit card number, name, or by any other means except gift card number.
- Gift cards expire 60 months from date of purchase.
- Expired gift cards have no value.
- Turf Valley is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- Golf tee times are available only to members and to hotel guests.
- Turf Valley and Spa at Turf Valley gift cards may be used as payment for spa services, gift shop purchases, hotel or member folio charges, dining charges, or golf shop merchandise purchases.
Privacy & Security
It is the policy of Turf Valley to protect the privacy of our website visitors. Turf Valley will never sell or share personal user information or divulge private user data to any individual, third party, or unaffiliated entity for any reason.
When purchasing your gift card online, your payment and personal information is always safely protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
Order Shipping & Limitations
Orders are processed and shipped via USPS Priority Mail by the end of the business day following the order date. Each order can only be shipped to a single location. If you would like cards to be shipped to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders. In addition, if you wish to purchase gift cards with different card values, you will need to place separate orders.