Hours of Operation
- Monday - Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Request your service by phone
Cancellation & Change Policy
If you arrive late for your service, we will make every effort to accommodate your full service. If other appointments are scheduled immediately after yours, your service will be shortened and you will remain responsible for the full service price.
- 50% of the value of your services will be charged for canceling or rescheduling within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Package cancelations require 72-hour notice.
- All no-shows will be charged at full value.
Arrival & experience
- All staff and guests must wear a mask during their entire visit to The Spa (Please bring your own)
- All guests will receive a verbal health screening and a temperature check prior to entering The Spa.
- To limit the number of guests in The Spa, we ask that you come alone to your appointment.
- Please arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your appointment.
- All guests will be asked to complete a health intake form and questionnaire.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms of sickness on or near the day of your appointment, we ask that you re-schedule.
- All guests will be escorted directly to the treatment room or service area after checking in.
- Sandals will not be available, and bathrobes will only be given to individuals receiving multiple treatments.
- After your treatments, guests may relax in the Serenity Room with social distancing protocols in place.
- Please do not bring any valuables with you to The Spa at Turf Valley. We can not be responsible for any lost or damaged items..
Credit Cards, Gift Cards and Gratuity
- The Spa accepts all major credit cards. The Spa does not accept personal checks.
- The Spa at Turf Valley Resort accepts Spa Finder Gift Cards.
- Gift Cards for the Spa at Turf Valley Resort may be purchased for cash value only. Gift Cards are non-refundable. They may not be redeemed for cash or credit by any party, including the purchaser.
- Gift Cards may be used at most facilities throughout Turf Valley Resort. They must be presented at the time services are rendered.
- Gift Cards must be redeemed within 48 months of their date of purchase. We urge all card bearers to schedule their services as soon as possible upon receipt, as peak periods/days may require a minimum of 12 weeks to schedule a particular service or package. Gift Card bearers must abide by established guarantee policy. The purchase of a gift card does not guarantee scheduled appointments and cards may not be used in lieu of a major credit card for guarantee purposes.
- Gift Cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of our services. Envelopes for a gratuity are provided at the reception desk for your convenience.