We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and team members. Turf Valley Resort's health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. As we welcome you back into our venue, we remain committed to this promise.
We are continuing to monitor news and guidelines from local and state government, as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and we are vigilantly following their advice to keep you healthy.
Increased amount of hand disinfecting stations throughout the property and will now provide complimentary disinfecting wipes.
Face masks will be required for all staff, in accordance with CDC Guidelines. Some employees may wear gloves as appropriate.
Modified queues & reconfigured floorplans to allow six feet of distance, as well as elevator occupancy limits.
Promote a Healthy Team Environment by updating and re-training our Hygiene & Sanitation Training Program, daily health screenings upon arrival to work, increased hand washing, and strictly enforce our sick leave policy.
Increased our cleaning schedules & procedures to ensure high-touch areas are attended to more regularly, with even more vigorous cleaning methods.
Minimized contact points throughout several departments through wireless technology.
Signage and distance indicators will be used throughout the hotel in high-traffic areas to allow for and encourage proper social distancing.
- American Hospitality and Lodging Association Safe Stay Program: https://www.ahla.com/safestay
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Travelers Information: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-in-the-us.html
- Howard County Health Department: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/Departments/Health/MM-Alerts-and-Recalls
- Maryland Department of Health Coronavirus Updates: https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Documents/coronavirus_FAQ.pdf
- Smart Meetings: https://www.smartmeetings.com/tips-tools/125858/venues-reopen-clean?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email
- US Foods: Restaurant Reopening Blueprint
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019