The Spa at Turf Valley: Sanitation Standards
We thank you for putting your trust in us as licensed professionals and we want to assure you of a safe environment. We have implemented a variety of safety protocols and as a result, some of our previous services and amenities are unavailable at this time. We appreciate your understanding and we will keep you posted as updates occur.
Please take the time to review our new policies and procedures prior to your appointment.
- • All staff and guests will be required to wear a mask during their entire visit to The Spa (Please bring your own)
- • All guests will receive a verbal health screening, in addition to temperature check prior to entering The Spa.
- • To limit the number of guests in The Spa, we ask that you come alone to your appointment.
- • Please arrive no more than 5-10 minutes before your appointment.
- • All guests will be asked to complete a health intake form and questionnaire.
- • If you are sick or have any symptoms of sickness on or near the day of your appointment, we ask that you re-schedule.
- • All guests will be escorted directly to the treatment room or service area after checking in.
- • Sandals will not be available and bathrobes will only be given to individuals receiving multiple treatments.
- • After your treatments, guests may relax in the Serenity Room with social distancing protocols in place.
- • As directed by CDC, OSHA, & Maryland Board of Cosmetology, we have increased our sanitation protocols for treatment rooms, common areas and bathrooms.
- • A hand sanitizing station is available at the entrance and hand sanitizer is available throughout The Spa.
- • Our Serenity room will have limited seating. Bottled water will be available and tea upon request.
- • All staff members have completed hygiene and sanitation training.
- • All staff are required to stay home if sick and must complete a mandatory health screening and temperature check prior to their return to work.
- • All staff will wear masks in addition to face shields and gloves when necessary.
- • Treatment rooms will be completely disinfected after each guest.
- • Air Purifiers are present in each treatment room to remove contaminants from the air and improve indoor air quality.
- • High touch points such as credit card machines and the reception area will be disinfected after each guest.
- • Retail items will be collected and bagged for each guest.